Monday, May 11, 2009

One more news story

Anonymously sent this time. find the original here.

A JILTED woman who ripped off her ex-lover’s testicle with her bare hands was today jailed for two and a half years.
Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when 37-year-old Geoffrey Jones rejected her advances at the end of a drunken house party.

She yanked off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

But Monti choked and spat it out before a friend handed it back to her former lover with the words: "That's yours."

In a statement read to the court, Geoffrey said: "Amanda attacked me in an unprovoked manner and the attack has ruined my life."

He added: "I cannot begin to describe the pain I’ve suffered."

Monti, from Birkenhead, Mersyeside, pleaded guilty to wounding.

Doctors were unable to re-attach the organ, and the court heard that Geoffrey, a bodybuilder, is so embarrassed by what happened he is planning to move house.

He ended his long-term relationship with Monti, who is 5ft 1in tall, towards the end of May last year.

In a letter to the court, Monti said she was sorry for what she had done.

She added: "I am in no way a violent person.
"I have challenged myself to explain what has happened but still I just cannot remember. This has caused much anguish to me and will do for the rest of my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment