Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Matt's Testicle Tale

I don't really have a testicle story but I do have one which is in the same territory so to speak. When I was about 8 or 9 years old, my posh aunt and uncle came over for sunday lunch. As is tradition with little boys and Sunday lunch, I found myself busting for a wee wee as we were half way through the main course (probably too much R Whites lemonade for those of you who lived in the UK in the early 1980s). Anyway, after making the big announcement whilst said posh aunt and uncle were tucking into their beef and yorkshire puddings (1980's again anyone?), I toddled off to the toilet. A few minutes later and I was all finished. I quickly whipped the mini crown jewels back in my trousers and zipped myself up.

Ooooooooooooooochh.....muuuuuuummmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy.....I caught my willy in my zip....helllllllppppp. The next ten minutes were spent with my mum, dad, brother, posh aunt and uncle all inspecting my micro trouser snake wondering how to unzip it without giving my an impromptu circumcision. Glad to say that they managed to find a solution after which we all got back to the now cold meat and two veg.

No comments:

Post a Comment