Sunday, May 3, 2009

Guerilla Marketing Tactic #1: Throw in a Win!


It seems to me that all those big brands get suckers like you and me to try their inferior products by throwing in a freebie or two.

So, what better way to start having a go? Here's the deal.

I have made it my mission to track the first copy of Lessons from my Left Testicle from printing press to publisher's office and now I have it in my paws.

Rather than keep it, frame it and stick it on the wall like everyone's telling me to do, I'm going to give it away to you, if you want it. All you have to do is tell me your best testicle story. I'll stick the best ones up here, sign the book and send it to the one that incurs the most pain on male listeners' faces.

So bring 'em on...email your testicle stories by clicking right on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment